Instructions: Answer the following questions in small groups. Be prepared to discuss your answers with the rest of the class.
- There are two common connectivity approaches for networks; these are classified as being either wired or wireless. Describe in detail a scenario where you would choose one method over the other and why? Provide at least three reasons as to why you chose that approach.
Questions to consider:
- What type of environment does your network exist in?
- Is there a concern about cost?
- How accessible does your network need to be for its users?
- Are there disadvantages to your chosen implementation?